Our range of digital innovation training is based on sharing, supporting, and synergy. We’re happy to provide digital coaching to stakeholders on the following topics.
Accessible Content Creation Training
We provide content creators with training in Finnish and English, offering flexible sessions from short consultations to tailored support. Knowing how to create accessible content expands your audience, boosts engagement, enhances SEO, and keeps your digital service relevant. Training participants will gain knowledge on all aspects of accessibility, including technical, visual, and cognitive principles.
Psychological Safety Training
Encouraging individuals to openly share concerns as well as ideas and to admit mistakes is not only vital for innovation and employees’ well-being – it also prevents potential hazards and averts larger-scale issues caused by withholding such information. To support this, we’ve been nurturing psychological safety in our projects since 2019. So many of our clients asked us to share our findings that we now offer tailored onboarding to this topic, specifically in the IT and project work environments with diverse teams.
Product Ownership and Digital Service Production Training
Agile and Scrum are the methods often used in the projects. Our decades-long experience with these frameworks – and our extensive background in diverse projects – has gained us wisdom that helps project owners in their daily work. The better the product owner understands their role, responsibilities, desired processes and methods, the better collaboration and outcomes will be. Our training strives to help product owners achieve this goal.
The training covers the following topics:
- How to improve user and business understanding.
- What brings value to your product.
Vision and Strategy:
- How to set a clear vision and strategy as well as product goals for your product and communicate that to the development team.
- How to maintain a well-prioritized product backlog, break down features into user stories with acceptance criteria and regularly refine and update the backlog based on feedback and changing priorities.
Essential Communication and Collaboration with Stakeholders:
- Key factors in effective and transparent communication between stakeholders and the development team.
Adaptability and Flexibility:
- How to pivot quickly in response to user feedback, project needs and evolving requirements.
- Discover how to identify and mitigate potential risks early in the development process.
Knowledge of Agile Methodologies:
- We help you understand Agile principles, such as Scrum or Kanban.
- How data and analytics can help in making better decisions.
Would you like to know more about our trainings?
Send Anu a message or fill in the form below and let us contact you.
Account Manager[email protected]