In addition to applying to the digital services of public sector bodies, this act also does apply to the digital services of:
- Private bodies that are at least 50% funded by public bodies.
- Public and private bodies providing electronic identification and payment systems.
- Public and private bodies operating in the water, energy, transport, and postal services sectors.
- Public and private bodies involved in financial investment and lending activities.
- The body in question must send a receipt acknowledging it has received the feedback.
- Feedback must be addressed as soon as possible, and within 2 weeks (exceptions apply).
- Throughout all of Finland, the authority in charge of implementing this act is the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland.
- Public bodies that do not comply are subject to fines, as described in the Finnish Act on Conditional Fines.