Wunder Tallinn team is expanding! We are looking for an experienced Drupal backend developer to work in our team who can create top level business applications for internationally known demanding clients.
You will be welcomed by our friendly team and cozy office in the Ülemiste City, colleagues and clients in Berlin, Helsinki, London, Munich, Riga, Turku and Valmiera and of course our professional clients to whom agile developing and long-term cooperation is a must have.
Who we are
Wunder is a digital agency, and one of Europe’s largest Drupal agencies, with 120+ people working across 5 countries as one united team.
Our team consists of people who believe in utilising innovation, technology and best practices to enable everyone to be better at the things that are important to them. We are proud of our people and the positive user experiences they provide across a variety of disciplines and for a wide range of clients spanning a variety of different sectors.
We are enthusiastic, talented and passionate about what we do – and we’re looking for new people!
Your main focus will be on different web based applications and developing information systems on Drupal for media, education, finance and public sector clients.
A backend developer at Wunder:
- is passionate about web development and rapidly advancing technology
- values constant learning and professional growth
- believes in working transparently with open source technology and is eager and happy to share their knowledge with others
- has experience working with diverse teams (backend, frontend, design, devops, etc) and has a good understanding on how these roles and the related technologies play together
- enjoys talking to customers and working with a team consisting of people from multiple organisations and in different roles
What we’re looking for
- You know your stuff and have good skills with modern web technologies
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Drupal or Symfony projects
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in written and spoken Estonian and English
- You are equally good working independently and self-steering as well as working in teams
- You can and wish to develop great and complex web applications on a high level of quality
Bonus skills and experience we like
- A warm and including Wunder culture that values constant learning, flexibility and positive feedback - check out our Wunderhugs
- International projects in which you can put your knowledge into practice in the best way possible
- Colleagues and clients in Berlin, Helsinki, London, Munich, Riga, Turku and Valmiera and regular visits to them
- Agile way of working, enabling to achieve the highest efficiency possible in software development
- Personal training and motivation budget
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please send CV, ideally with links to your previous projects and other work related accomplishments by using the button below or contact Kati Kangur: email@example.com