This is not the first job ad you see, but we sincerely hope you would read this one – not only will you find out a lot about Wunder as a company, but at the end of this advert, there is an offer for you that includes coffee, snacks, and an office tour.
And to be honest, this advert can de facto change the course of your career.
At Wunder you work for us and with us: our teams are in clients’ development projects – we do not rent you to another company.
“Work from where you want and when you want” is one of our mottos. We encourage people in multiple ways to make the most of our flexible work terms in order to maintain optimal work/free time -balance. But our offices in Helsinki, Turku, Tallinn, Riga and Valmiera are pretty awesome too – so you truly can choose whatever suits you best. A combination of Wunder’s office and the home office is now the most common way to work for the majority of us. What is your favorite currently?
The Web Analytics Specialist of our dreams would be:
- A professional with relevant experience in the vast area of Web Analytics
- Equipped with Data Engineering skills and experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics for setting up Web Analytics systems
- Excited to share their knowledge of Web Analytics with clients by consulting and training to support the clients business and enable them to work independently with their data
- Getting kicks from assisting the clients in defining their goals and designing the measures of success
- Responsible team player and strong communicator
- Able to communicate fluently in both English and having full professional language proficiency in Finnish
In this position experience with Matomo Tag Manager and Matomo Analytics, Data Visualization (with tools like Google Data Studio), technical SEO, A/B testing, or GDPR & local cookie regulation would be like a cherry on the top.
Your skillset is important to us. But at Wunder, the skillset is only one thing; your mindset, values, and personality matter greatly too.
I see an opportunity to grow both ways - in the areas that I am already comfortable in and also the ones that I'm interested in. The support provided by Wunder – the variety of courses & new challenges in projects – help me level up my professional journey.
Salary and Benefits in Finland*
- OK+ level salary (compared to the industry average in Finland) based on Wunder’s Salary Model
- Wunder bonus: based on the company’s profitability
- Birthday bonus
- Recruiting bonus
- Commuting benefit
- Home Internet Awaits!
- Lunch Card
- Recreational money
- Snacks at the office and time to time sent to home offices as well
- Sports Club
*We have the same salary model in all our countries, but the average salary and some of the perks and bonuses are country-specific.
The ways we support Wunderers’ development and growth
- As a Wunderer guild lead will have growth discussions with you, and you will agree on what resources you need adapting to your way of learning.
- You will belong to Creatives guild, where you share knowledge and get support.
- 360-degree feedback annually, to understand your strengths and keep progressing in your career.
- Find new responsibilities & challenges with our resourcing team.
- Visit events and conferences to learn about the industry
- To execute the work in one’s own way while your account manager, project manager, co-workers, and guild members answer your questions and support you for a smooth project experience so you can do the best job.
- To share knowledge and support in problem-solving within your guild.
- The freedom to be who they are and to grow into what they dream of being.
I felt appreciated already on the first day when I started and I think that the culture of the organization is the thing that keeps me still working for Wunder.
Some of our current clients:
- City of Turku
- Kansalliskirjasto (Finnish National Library)
- HUS (Helsinki University Hospital)
- Suomen Metsäkeskus (Finnish Forest Centre)
- Ministry of Defence of Latvia
- Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia
… and quite a many more
The fields of business we currently work with:
- Cities & Municipalities
Keep on reading! Your coffee, snacks, and office tour are waiting for you!
We would love to invite you to come to visit any of our offices – to meet our Wunderers, to talk some web analytics, get a cup of coffee or bottle of soda, rank our snack selection and get a tour at our office. Book your personal office tour by sending a message to: [email protected]
If you are already impressed enough to send us an application! Feel free to send it via email to [email protected]
Include the following in your message:
- Preferred subject: Web Analytics Specialist
- Freeform application, including:
- When you would be available
- Salary expectation
Our recruitment process is as follows:
- Application & Review
- A cultural interview where we talk about what kind of company you want to work for
- A technical interview with your possible Wunder colleague, with the similar position you are now applying to
- Final interview
Our recruitment process is confidential and discreet.
All interviews will currently be held in Zoom.
For further information, please contact:
Or if you feel like sending us a message via social media, that goes more than fine too: