Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
100+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. We have over 60 employees in Finland, 30+ in Latvia, and around 10 in Estonia. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal.About us
What are we looking for?
We wish to find a data-loving Web Analytics Consultant with a strategic, analytical, and consultative mindset to join our team. A little bit of a business attitude would not hurt either. If you are an experienced business consultant eager to leverage web analytics in your work, this position could be the right fit for you!
The Web Analytics Consultant of our dreams would be:
- A professional with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Web
- Excited about diving into relevant data and finding new ways to use it to create business value for our customers
- Not just producing reports – but passionate about informative visualisations and actionable data (Google Data Studio & other dashboard tools)
- Responsible team player and strong communicator
- Able to communicate fluently in both English and Finnish
- An expert collaborating closely with clients to help them drive forward their business.
- Getting kicks from assisting the clients in defining their goals and designing the measures of success
- Skilled in working with Google Analytics, Matomo Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experienced in SEO, A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation would be like a cherry on the top.
Your skillset is important to us. But at Wunder, the skillset is only one thing; your mindset, values and personality matter the most. We encourage people to be themselves and we believe in diversity and inclusiveness. Come as you are, so to say <3
We offer you:
- A wonderful employer with a high ranking and good scores on Future Workplace and Great Place To Work for many years
- On top of OK+ salary, loads of fringe benefits – even some unique ones
- Freedom to work remotely – or from wherever you wish. Remote work has been a solid part of our work culture for years
- Internal initiatives and programs for learning – and not only on the field of your expertise but also on psychological safety, feedback training, leadership program etc.
- Colleagues who are inspiring professionals in digital development – and exceptionally nice, warm-hearted and great personalities
- A position that enables you to challenge yourself and even clients, please see some of our customers and work here
- An employer with which you can shape the world where digital belongs to everyone.
How to apply for this position?
If we caught your attention and you find us attractive, please send your:
- Freeform application
- Other material that you might think is representative of your work
- Salary expectation
Please send your application to [email protected] – the headline of your email should clearly state the position for which you’re applying (Web Analytics Consultant).
For further information, please contact:
Direct applicants only – please do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting agency.
We are contacting applicants as they come along, so don’t hesitate. Send us an application, and maybe we are building the next decade soon together!Send your application