Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
100+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal.Lue lisää meistä
What do you get:
- A wonderful employer with a Future Workplace and Great Place to Work -certificates
- Loads of fringe benefits – even some that are unique
- Freedom to work remotely – or from wherever you wish. Remote work has been a solid part of our work culture for years
- Colleagues who are inspiring professionals in digital development
- A position that enables you to challenge yourself and even clients
What we hope from you?
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Service Design and UX-design
- Experience in digital service design methodologies and practices in agile projects
- You are used to planning and facilitating workshops & design sprints and creating summaries, conclusions and recommendations based on research or workshop findings
- You know how to move seamlessly between different design phases and needed roles and you are able to identify what is needed throughout the design process
- You are a responsible team player. You are interested in people and creating understandable and usable products. You know how to put yourself in the position of the customer and tell them how and why their digital service concept should be implemented
- You support the team and the PO with design & development process by providing solution suggestions based on your skills & expertise
- You know how to craft wire-frames, user flows and other visualisations that guide the design of our products
- Support sales in tenders/proposals and presentations
- Native-level Finnish
Tehtävä edellyttää vahvaa suomen kielen taitoa. Tähän tehtävään haluamme vapaamuotoisen hakemuksen portfolioineen. Laitathan hakemuksesi osoitteeseen [email protected] Käsittelemme hakemukset saapumisjärjestyksessä ja palkkaamme uuden ihmisen heti sopivan löydyttyä!
We hire the right person when we find them, so act now. We also operate in Estonia and Latvia and our internal communication language is English – so we hope that you can cope in English speaking environment as well.Lähetä hakemuksesi