Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
100+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal.About us
What are we looking for?
We wish to find an analytical, problem-solving Service Designer with a customer-oriented attitude and strategic mindset. If you are a true professional who is passionate about high quality and user-friendly online services, this position could be the right fit for you!
The Service Designer of our dreams would be:
- A professional with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Service Design and UX-design
- Familiar with digital service design methodologies and practices in agile projects
- Skilled in planning and facilitating workshops & design sprints and creating summaries, conclusions and recommendations based on research or workshop findings
- Gifted to move seamlessly between different design phases and needed roles as well as able to identify what is needed throughout the design process
- Responsible team player, interested in people and creating understandable and usable products. Able to put oneself in the position of the customer and tell them how and why their digital service concept should be implemented
- Willing to support the team and the PO with the design & development process by providing solution suggestions based on skills & expertise
- With a good knowledge of crafting wire-frames, user flows and other visualisations that guide the design of our products
- Ready to support sales in tenders/proposals and presentations
- Able to communicate fluently in both English and Finnish (native-level).
Your skillset is important to us. But at Wunder, the skillset is only one thing; your mindset, values and personality matter the most. We encourage people to be themselves, and we believe in diversity and inclusiveness. Come as you are, so to say <3
We offer you:
- A wonderful employer with a high ranking and good scores on Future Workplace and Great Place To Work for many years
- On top of OK+ salary, loads of fringe benefits – even some unique ones
- Freedom to work remotely – or from wherever you wish. Remote work has been a solid part of our work culture for years
- Internal initiatives and programs for learning – and not only on the field of your expertise but also on psychological safety, feedback training, leadership program etc.
- Colleagues who are inspiring professionals in digital development – and exceptionally nice, warm-hearted and great personalities
- A position that enables you to challenge yourself and even clients
- An employer with which you can shape the world where digital belongs to everyone.
How to apply for this position?
Tehtävä edellyttää vahvaa suomen kielen taitoa. Tähän tehtävään haluamme vapaamuotoisen hakemuksen portfolioineen. Laitathan hakemuksesi osoitteeseen [email protected]. Käsittelemme hakemukset saapumisjärjestyksessä ja palkkaamme uuden ihmisen heti sopivan löydyttyä!
We hire the right person when we find them, so act now. We also operate in Estonia and Latvia and our internal communication language is English – so we hope that you can cope in English speaking environment as well.Send your application