Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients to improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
130+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal together.About us
What we are looking for?
- You are passionate about backend web development and open technology
- You have at least three years of experience developing successful digital projects in a team context
- You are capable of making solution architecture decisions and have experience on integrations
- You have been working as a lead developer or are capable of taking that role
- You have experience working in agile development teams and you feel comfortable taking an active role in the process
- Good communication in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
- You are able to be present in our Helsinki office and work together with the team weekly
Your role at Wunder
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to build great solutions
- Write elegant code that meets business requirements in an effective way
- Work as an independent member of agile project teams
- Provide peer reviews and share your knowledge with others
- You are an inspiring leader for developers your junior
- A workplace where people don’t hate Mondays
- Dedicated time to learn and attend conferences, as well as opportunities to work from any of our offices
- Over 130 great colleagues across three countries and a Great Place to Work
- Freedom and flexibility to do your work wherever it makes most sense, while preserving a healthy work-life balance
- Five hugs to give to your colleagues each week – check out our WunderHugs
How to apply for this position?
Please send your application via email to [email protected] – the headline of your email should clearly state the position for which you’re applying. This time we are looking for people in Helsinki region.
Include the following in your message:
- Free form application, including
- Salary expectation
- When you would be available
- Why Wunder?
- Some sample code or other material that you think is representative of your work as a senior developer.
For further information, please contact:
Direct applicants only – please do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting agency.
We are contacting applicants as they come along, so don’t hesitate to reach out to start a better Autumn!Send your application