Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients to improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
100+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal together.About Wunder
What are we looking for?
We wish to find a passionate code-loving Developers to join our team. We value the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and to build great solutions that meet our business requirements in the most effective way. If you are eager to write elegant code and ready to learn while doing, this position could be the right fit for you!
The Developer of our dreams would be:
- Passionate about modern web development and open technologies
- A quick learner with at least some experience on developing digital projects for customers
- Understanding the basics of agile development and feeling comfortable with it
- With good communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Knowledge of our local languages considered as a plus.
Your skillset is important to us. But at Wunder, the skillset is only one thing; your mindset, values and personality matter the most. We encourage people to be themselves, and we believe in diversity and inclusiveness. Come as you are, so to say <3
We offer you:
- A wonderful employer with a high ranking and good scores on Future Workplace and Great Place To Work for many years
- On top of OK+ salary, loads of fringe benefits – even some unique ones
- Freedom to work remotely – or from wherever you wish. Remote work has been a solid part of our work culture for years
- Internal initiatives and programs for learning – and not only on the field of your expertise but also on psychological safety, feedback training, leadership program etc.
- Colleagues who are inspiring professionals in digital development – and exceptionally nice, warm-hearted and great personalities
- A position that enables you to challenge yourself and even clients
- An employer with which you can shape the world where digital belongs to everyone.
How to apply for this position?
Please send your application via email to [email protected] – the headline of your email should clearly state the position for which you’re applying (Developer). Please also specify to which country (office) you would be primarily applying.
Include the following in your message:
- Free form application, including
- Salary expectation
- When you would be available
- Why Wunder?
- Some sample code or other material that you think is representative of your work as a senior developer.
For further information, please contact:
Talent Operations Lead Emma Mäkinen ([email protected]).
Direct applicants only – please do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting agency.
We are contacting applicants as they come along, so don’t hesitate to reach out!Send your application