Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients to improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
130+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal together.About Wunder
What we are looking for?
- You are passionate about backend web development and open technology
- You have at least some experience developing digital projects for customers
- You have been working already for some time as a developer and you learn quickly
- You know the basics of agile development and you feel comfortable with it
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Knowledge of our local languages considered as a plus.
Your role at Wunder
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to build great solutions
- Write elegant code that meets business requirements in an effective way
- Work as an independent member of agile project teams
- Continuously learn while doing
- A workplace where people don’t hate Mondays
- Dedicated time to learn and attend conferences, as well as opportunities to work from any of our offices
- Over 130 great colleagues across three countries and a Great Place to Work
- Freedom and flexibility to do your work wherever it makes most sense, while preserving a healthy work-life balance
- Five hugs to give to your colleagues each week – check out our Hug bonuses
How to apply for this position?
Please send your application via email to [email protected] – the headline of your email should clearly state the position for which you’re applying. Please also specify to which office you would be primarily applying.
Include the following in your message:
- Free form application, including
- Salary expectation
- When you would be available
- Why Wunder?
- Some sample code or other material that you think is representative of your work as a senior developer.
For further information, please contact:
Direct applicants only – please do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting agency.
We are contacting applicants as they come along, so don’t hesitate to reach out to start a better Autumn!Send your application