Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
100+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal.About us
What are we looking for?
We wish to find an open-minded Delivery Manager eager to deliver projects in an Agile manner and think beyond a typical project framework. We treasure clear guidance and support for the project development teams as well as the ability to understand the client’s business goals and willingness to establish trustful and long-lasting relationships. If you are a true professional with an analytical mindset and eagerness to deliver the best possible solution to our client, this position could be the right fit for you!
The Delivery Manager of our dreams would be:
- With a relevant experience and ability in delivering projects with Agile (preferably Scrum) framework
- Self-managing, structured and well organised
- Analytical and able to understand and prioritise requirements to deliver real value
- Passionate about being the best in the field
- Understanding the value of a team and eager to support everyone within the team to do their best
- A great communicator in both Finnish and English – whether on the phone, video conference, face-to-face or in documentation
- Ready to travel to meet clients and attend workshops (when relevant and possible)
- Willing to join a team of talented individuals
- Interested in learning and developing personal skills, as well as improve the way we work
- Keen to work with *cool* clients.
Your skillset is important to us. But at Wunder, the skillset is only one thing; your mindset, values and personality matter the most. We encourage people to be themselves, and we believe in diversity and inclusiveness. Come as you are, so to say <3
We offer you:
- A wonderful employer with a high ranking and good scores on Future Workplace and Great Place To Work for many years
- On top of OK+ salary, loads of fringe benefits – even some unique ones
- Freedom to work remotely – or from wherever you wish. Remote work has been a solid part of our work culture for years
- Internal initiatives and programs for learning – and not only on the field of your expertise but also on psychological safety, feedback training, leadership program etc.
- Colleagues who are inspiring professionals in digital development – and exceptionally nice, warm-hearted and great personalities
- A position that enables you to challenge yourself and even clients
- An employer with which you can shape the world where digital belongs to everyone.
How to apply for this position?
If we caught your attention and you find us attractive, please send your free form application to [email protected]. Please state the role you are applying for in the subject (Delivery Manager).
We hire the right person when we find them, so act now.
For further information, please contact:
Direct applicants only – please do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting agency.
We are contacting applicants as they come along, so don’t hesitate. Send us an application, and maybe we are building the next decade soon together!Send your application