Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
100+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. We have over 60 employees in Finland, 30+ in Latvia, and around 10 in Estonia. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal.About us
What are we looking for?
We at Wunder would warmly welcome a solution and customer-oriented sales manager to take responsibility for new business development. We are building digital services for our customers ranging from forestry, energy and technology industry to public sector operators such as cities and educational organisations.
You have the ability to spot and clarify the needs of the customer and your way of working continuously aims for creating value to the client. Together with our versatile digital development professionals, you are able to create innovative solutions that are directing our clients to success.
You love scoring and coming up with solutions and have already learnt that only lonely cowboys ride alone – the true success comes in a form of teamwork.
What we hope from you?
- Experience and proof of succeeding with solution-oriented sales
- Capability to see the bigger picture yet noticing also the important details
- Systematic and client-oriented approach to sales
- Willingness to come as you are – Wunder is a place of unique characters
- Written and spoken native level Finnish
We offer you:
- A wonderful employer with a high ranking and good scores on Future Workplace and Great Place To Work for many years
- On top of OK+ salary, loads of fringe benefits – even some unique ones
- Freedom to work remotely – or from wherever you wish. Remote work has been a solid part of our work culture for years
- Internal initiatives and programs for learning – and not only on the field of your expertise but also on psychological safety, feedback training, leadership program etc.
- Colleagues who are inspiring professionals in digital development – and exceptionally nice, warm-hearted and great personalities
- A demanding position that enables you to challenge yourself and even clients, please see some of our customers and work here
- An employer with which you can shape the world where digital belongs to everyone.
Jos sinussa heräsi kiinnostus wunderilaisuutta ja tätä myynnin positiota kohtaan, niin laita meille nopeasti hakemuksesi palkkatoiveineen: [email protected]. Täytämme position heti oikean henkilön löydyttyä, joten kannattaa toimia heti. Suomen lisäksi meillä on toimistot Virossa ja Latviassa ja sisäinen työkielemme on englanti, joten toivomme, että pystyt ilmaisemaan itsesi riittävällä tasolla kirjallisesti ja verbaalisesti myös englanniksi.