Who we are?
Our mission is to bring people together and shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. We help our clients to improve their digital business, competitiveness and customer experience.
130+ Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal together.About us
What are we looking for?
We wish to find a data-loving Analytics Specialist with a strategic, analytical, and consultative mindset to join our team in Finland. A little bit of a business attitude would not hurt either.
- A professional with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Excited about diving into relevant data and finding new ways to use it to create business value for our customers
- Not just producing reports – you are passionate about informative visualizations and actionable data
- Responsible team player and strong communicator
- Able to communicate fluently in both English and Finnish
You like to collaborate closely with clients to help them drive forward their business. You get kicks from assisting the clients in defining their digital strategies and needs based on data.
We hope you have experience in:
- Data analysis (Statistical methods & R, Python etc.)
- Data visualization (Google Data Studio & other dashboard tools)
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Matomo Analytics and Tag Manager
- Google Analytics & Matomo reporting API
- A/B-testing, conversion rate optimization
- Machine learning, AI, data-based automations
- Growth Hacking (considered as a plus!)
Your skillset is important to us. But at Wunder, the skillset is only one thing; your mindset, values, and personality mean remarkably lot. We encourage people to be themselves, and we believe in diversity and inclusiveness. Come as you are, so to say <3
- Different, unique and often weird (mostly in a good way!)
- Enjoying the freedom and flexibility to do your work wherever it makes the most sense while preserving a healthy work-life balance
- Self-managing and with a positive attitude – our organization is not a club of different level bosses, more like a bunch of professionals working together.
- A workplace where people don’t hate Mondays
- Dedicated time to learn and attend conferences, as well as opportunities to work from any of our offices
- Over 130 great colleagues across three countries and a Great Place to Work
- Offering 14 days a year for a paid vacation in case you are studying for a degree.
- Five virtual (but in some cases money worth) hugs to give to your colleagues each week – check out our WunderHugs
How to apply?
If we caught your attention and you find us attractive, please send your:
- Free form application
- Other material that you might think is representative of your work
- Salary expectation
Please send your application to [email protected] – the headline of your email should clearly state the position for which you’re applying (Analytics Specialist).
For further information, please contact:
Marko Tuliniemi ([email protected] or p. +358400277974).
Direct applicants only – please do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting agency.
We are contacting applicants as they come along, so don’t hesitate. Send us an application, and maybe we are building the next decade soon together!Send your application