At Wunder, we focus on building an open, fun and free working environment, offering all Wunderers the tools and support to develop their skills and careers to the fullest.
Wunderers are encouraged to stay constantly curious, caring and cooperative, together building an open and trusted company culture. Our combination of diverse skills and opinions is what makes Wunder unique, helping us achieve our common goal together.
At Wunder, you can grow, learn and develop your skills without compromising work-life balance. Wunder has been certified as a Great Place to Work for six years in a row.
Why join Wunder?
- A flexible working environment with good work-life balance
- Multidisciplinary and diverse teams that help you develop your skills
- A competitive salary, Hug bonuses and perks
- A company culture of trust and taking care of each other
- The possibility to influence – people are important and their opinions matter
Wunder's uniqueness lies in a culture of trust and caring. You can be truly yourself, you have the freedom to work wherever, whenever, and you have a bunch of knowledgeable, caring people around you.
Wunderer /wundərə/ n. 1. A member of the Wunder team, unique in their own way. 2. Characterised by curiosity and foundational knowledge 3. Desires to build a world where digital belongs to everyone. 4. Excels in collaboration and co-creation (synonyms – kind, open and imaginative)