I joined Wunder back in 2013 because I was interested in working internationally and with the best Drupal company in Europe.
Over the years I had worked as a developer on a variety of projects for the public and private sector, helping to build services that I feel have had an impact on people’s everyday life. Most of all, I have enjoyed meeting colleagues from different backgrounds and nationalities and making it work together.
In 2020 I decided to try new things and left Wunder to develop another interest of mine: technical and instructional writing. Yet after a year in the start-up world, I decided to rejoin Wunder and here are 5 reasons why:
- While it has been fun working with a completely different team, I realized I missed the inclusive culture and environment that Wunder has managed to build over the years, based on responsibility, autonomy and also fun.
- I learned that coding is still what I enjoy the most.
- We have a one-year-old at home, and work-life balance has always been taken seriously at Wunder.
- Wunder encouraged remote work even “before it was cool”.
- Probably the most important of all, I missed the amazing people!